INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 1 cup Barilla Red Lentil Pasta or other legume flour pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2-3 cups Roa’s Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Kraft 2% Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- In a pan, add olive oil.
- Season chicken breasts with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- On medium heat, add chicken breasts to pan and cook until chicken is cooked through (about 15 mins, flip half way).
- While chicken is cooking, boil water and add the pasta once water is boiling. Cook according to directions.
- Once chicken is cooked, add a few tablespoons of sauce to each chicken breast and add ¼ cup cheese to each chicken breast as well.
- Turn off heat and cover chicken until cheese is melted.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and add to a large bowl, or individual bowls, mix with remaining sauce.
- Once cheese is melted on chicken, add to pasta and enjoy.